The award-winning book on the birth of modern skateboarding.
Over 1200 images & photos illustrate this 912-page unprecedented work. A Secret History of the Ollie is the winner of 7 book awards, including 3 gold medals, and was chosen as one of the Top 10 Photobooks of the Year by Mother Jones magazine. Regarded by many as "the bible of skateboarding," this is a book that should be in every home, school, and public library.
Photo: Courtesy of Jonathan Utz.
Dimensions: 9.3 x 7 x 2.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
Printed in the U.S.A.
• TOP 10 PHOTOBOOKS Mother Jones
• BEST IN GENERAL TRADE ILLUSTRATED 58th Annual New England Book Show, Boston
• GOLD MEDAL Foreword Reviews: Book of the Year Award in Sports
• GOLD MEDAL FAPA President Book Awards
• GOLD MEDAL 20th Annual Independent Publisher Book Awards
• BEST IN SPORTS NYC Big Book Awards
• BEST IN SPORTS Independent Press Awards, New York